- First and foremost, you will need to download the app. Pactive is available to download on both the Apple App Store and Google Play. Once you have downloaded the app, select ‘Open App’ within the Apple App Store or Google Play. To get started, you will need to register with your mobile number. We simply use this to verify your account. You will also need to read and accept our Terms and Conditions.
- You will then be sent a verification code via text message. Please add this to the boxes, as shown.
- You will now be asked to connect to your Apple Health or Google Fit account. Please select ‘Allow’ to enable Pactive to automatically track your data. Alternatively, you can manually add your health data if you prefer. We will explain how to do this in our “How to manually track your activity” guide.
- You will now be asked to create your profile. This is quick and easy to do. All you need to do is complete the following fieldsFirst Name
Display Name (this can be anything. This is what your profile will be shown as in messages, forums and when creating pacts.)
Date of birth
Height, in either feet & inches, or in CM. This information is optional.
Weight, in either stones & pounds or kilograms. This information is optional.
- Finally, save your profile!
That’s it! It’s as simple as that to set up your Pactive account. We can’t wait for you to join us and start your journey to being socially active.