- Once your pact has been created, you will be able to invite other members to join you, in your journey to be more socially active. You can do this by first going to your PACT in the PACTIVE app. Under the Members tab, you will be given the option to ‘Invite Members’ and select ‘Invite Members’. From here, you will be able to invite people to join PACTIVE, and join your PACT from your contact list.
- Select the names of the people you want to invite to join your PACT on PACTIVE. In a Private PACT, you can select up to 20 people to join you in your PACT.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select ‘Next’. The people you have invited will receive a notification to join you in your PACT. If they already have PACTIVE installed, they will receive an in-app notification. If they are new to PACTIVE, they will be invited to download the app from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Select the ‘Invite to Pact’ option. You’re all finished! People who select to join your Pact will appear under the ‘Members’ tab on the Pact page.
- Now, you can set the target for the people you want to invite to join your Pact. You can edit the targets for each individual person to make it more accessible to their individual needs and health.